Facts and Figures 2019 Aussie Millions Main Event
- Buy-in: AU$10,600
- Players: 7 of 822
- Prize Pool: AU$8,220,000
- First Prize: AU$1,850,000
Who will win the 2019 Aussie Millions and AU$1.8 Million?
The AU$10,600 Aussie Millions Main Event is the most important poker tournament of the Southern Hemisphere.
Year after year, poker players from all around the world travel to Melbourne to compete at Crown Casino. This year 822 players generated a prize pool of AU$8,220,000 and there are a staggering AU$1,850,000 up top!
There final table is set and US top pro Mike Del Vecchio is the chipleader with 5.465,000 followed closely by local hero Andrew Hinrichsen (5.300.000). Biggest name on the final table is Bryn Kenney (920.000).
Watch the live stream from Aussie Millions Final Table:
Chipcounts before the start of the Final Table:
- Mike Del Vecchio (USA), 5.465.000
- Andrew Hinrichsen (AUS), 5.300.000
- Matthew Wakeman (AUS), 4.010.000
- Clinton Taylor (AUS), 3.845.000
- Hamish Crawshaw (NZ), 3.640.000
- Gyeong Byeong Lee (KR), 1.540.000
- Bryn Kenney (USA), 920.000
Payouts of the 2019 Aussie Millions Main Event:
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your gambling pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org.