Rakeback Deals – Earn massive cashback while playing online poker!
Chico Poker Network
Microgaming Poker Network
Independent Poker Networks
What is rake?
In order to be able to understand what rakeback is, you first need to know what rake is. Rake is the fee taken by the online poker room operating the game to cover its costs and generate profit.
In online poker the rake ranges from 3 to 6 percent, with an average of 5% of the pot in each hand that is played for real money, but only if the pot has exceeded a predetermined size.
No rake is taken, if there is no flop. In addition there is also a set maximum rake, which is determined by the online poker room and the limit played.
There are different rake types:
- Simple contributed: The rake is taken equally from the players, who have invested money in the pot.
- Weighted contributed: The rake is taken from the players, who have invested money in the pot, based on the exact amount of money a player has invested.
- Actual rake: 100% of the rake will be assigned to the winner of the hand (very rare).
What is rakeback?
Now that you know, what rake is, we can explain you what rakeback is and why a good rakeback deal is so important nowadays.
Several online poker rooms are offering “rakeback deals”. That means, their players will get a fixed percentage of their paid rake and tournament fees paid back into their accounts. The rakeback payments usually occur once a month.
The three most common types of rakeback:
- Contributed rakeback: You get rakeback from the exact amount of money that you have put in the pot.
- Dealt rakeback: As the name implies, you don’t have to play and just need to be dealt a hand. The total rake is shared equally among all players at the table.
- Shared rakeback: Same as dealt rakeback, except for the difference that you need to play the hand to get your share of the rake.
You now might think, that the rakeback amount can’t be so high. You are wrong!
The more you play, the more money you make. There are hundreds of online poker players, who make a living only from rakeback!
Those rakeback pros are playing long sessions at several tables and this grind really pays off in the long term. There are grinders, who make more than $100,000 per year in rakeback alone!
Why is having a good rakeback deal is so important?
And you can do the same, everybody can start earning rakeback straight away. That’s why having a good rakeback deal is so important.
In addition to that, it is getting more difficult each year to make a living of online poker, due to the huge amount of poker schools, software and strategy content available.
Fish are hard to find and the tables are full of professional grinders, who know exactly what they are doing. So having a good rakeback deal can make the difference!
Even while breaking even at the poker tables, you can still make a decent living only from your earned rakeback!
How to earn rakeback and find the right rakeback deal?
Our aim at VIP-Grinders is to make your grinding most profitable, that’s why we are offering the best rakeback deals on the internet! Nowhere else on the World Wide Web, you will get more rakeback, rake races, leaderboards and better promotions!
If your online poker room is not available, or you are looking for a specific deal or network and the details of it, please contact us.
In case you are not a member yet, please register here and sign up for the best rakeback deals now to start enjoying massive extra cash plus the best service in the poker industry, when playing through us!