$2,000 up for grabs every day in February!
Bad beats can be brutal and make have the potential to put you on tilt, but not so at Bestpoker in the month of February.
The Bad Beats of the Day Omaha Jackpot will turn your worst bad beats into your biggest luck as the Top 20 daily bad beats get rewarded with staggering cash prizes.
The important stuff:
- Promotional Period: February 1st 00:00 – February 28th 23:59 (UTC+0)
- Total Prize Pool: $56,000 = $2,000 x 28
- Leaderboard Criteria: Players who lose the pot while holding anything stronger than a Queen-high flush at Omaha cash games qualify for the leaderboard.
- Top 20 players of the daily leaderboard will receive cash prizes.
How does the Bad Beats of the Day Leaderboard work?
Players qualify for the Leaderboard by losing with a Queen high flush or better at any of the Omaha cash tables. Check the Bad Beats of the Day Jackpot leaderboard to see if your bad beat has won you a daily prize!
Leaderboard rankings are determined in the following order:
- Hand Rank: Stronger losing hands take precedence
- Size of the pot: Bigger pots take precedence
- Time of the Bad Beat: Earlier Bad Beats take precedence
Further Requirements to qualify for the leaderboard
- Player’s hand must be a Queen-high flush or stronger
- Hand must go to showdown between 2 players only
- The board needs to run only once (RIO), in an All-In situation
- Hand must be played at Pot Limit Omaha cash tables
Payouts of the Bad Beats of the Day Jackpot
- 1st Place – $400
- 2nd Place – $275
- 3rd Place – $225
- 4th Place – $175
- 5th Place – $140
- 6th Place – $115
- 7th Place – $100
- 8th Place – $90
- 9th Place – $80
- 10th Place – $70
- 11th Place – $60
- 12th Place – $50
- 13th Place – $45
- 14th Place – $40
- 15th Place – $35
- 16th Place – $30
- 17th Place – $25
- 18th Place – $20
- 19th Place – $15
- 20th Place – $10
Total Daily Prize Pool = $2,000
Terms and Conditions Bad Beats of the Day Jackpot
- 1. Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- 2. This promotion will run through February 1st, 00:00:00 ~ February 28th, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- 3. Hands from games other than Omaha are not eligible for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- 4. Hands from AoF Omaha and Omaha tournaments are not eligible for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- 5. Leaderboard rank will be distinguished by the losing player’s hand, the size of the pot, and the time of the bad beat, in order. There will be no ties in the leaderboard.
- 6. Hand must go to showdown between two players, and two players only, to be considered for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- 7. Hands lost by running it twice (RIT), or running it three times (RITT) will not be considered for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- 8. Prizes will be given, and the leaderboard will be reset daily at 00:00 (UTC+0).
- 9. Natural8 reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- 10. If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, Natural8 has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- 11. The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
- 12. Information available on GGNetwork’s site will take precedence over what is listed on Natural8’s site.
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org.