What is Bet & Go?
Bet & Go is a combination of a poker tournament and making the right predictions for the World Cup matches.
That means the new game is combining the elements of a major sporting event and poker.
How does Bet & Go work?
To be able to explain how Bet & Go works, you need to know that there are two different stages.
Before the match starts
- Registration will be open at a discount based on the winning odds of each competitor.
- If you pick a team and register with a discounted buy-in, you won’t be able to unregister.
- The tournament starts with the kickoff of the match.
During the match
- Registration remains open, but the buy-in changes. For example, if one team scores a goal, the odds are changing and so do the buy-ins.
- You can enter or re-enter based on the current odds of the teams.
- If you re-enter then you can either stick with your original pick or switch to the other team.
Poker tournament with a twist
To sum things up the easy way: During the Bet & Go period, you can buy into the tournament for a discounted price, which is based on the likelihood of the outcome.
However, if you pick the losing team in a game, then you will be eliminated from the poker tournament after the final whistle.
Players, who pick the winning team, will continue to play on in a much smaller field.
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Please gamble responsibly! Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, visit www.begambleaware.org