The WSOP Online 2021 will be one of the online poker tournament highlights of the year! It takes place on the global-facing GGNetwork from August 1st to September 12 with 33 WSOP bracelet events.
⚠️ #WSOP 2021 STARTS HERE ⚠️
Full schedule 👉 https://t.co/fuWGCjGXbG
— GGPoker (@GGPoker) July 20, 2021
2021 WSOP Online Highlights
Here are the WSOP Online 2021 highlights that stand out from the rest:
- The Return No-Limit Hold’em [Final Day] – $1,000,000 guaranteed – $50 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 1
- $1,111 COVID-19 Relief Charity Event – $1,111 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 1 – The entire $111 tournament fee will be donated to9 charity
- MILLIONAIRE MAKER No-Limit Hold’em – $1M for 1st [Final Day] – $5,000,000 guaranteed – $1,500 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 8
- Heads-Up No-Limit Hold’em Championship [128 Players Max] – $10,000 buy-in – Saturday, Aug. 21
- WSOP GGMasters HR Freezeout No-Limit Hold’em [2-Day Event] – $2,000,000 guaranteed – $1,050 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 22
- Super High Roller Championship No-Limit Hold’em – $5,000,000 guaranteed – $25,000 buy-in – Sunday, Aug. 29
A staggering $20,000,000 Guaranteed at the Main Event
Absolute highlight is of course the WSOP Online 2021 MAIN EVENT Online Championship with a massive $20,000,000 guarantee.
Day 1 flights begin Sunday, Aug. 22 – Each flight is a freezeout, players can play up to three flights.
Last year’s WSOP Online Main Event holds the Guinness World Record
Last year’s WSOP Online Main Event at GGPoker was awarded the Guinness World Record for the largest prize pool in a single online poker tournament, boasting $27.5 million in cash prizes.
Online satellites to all WSOP Online 2021 bracelet events will run at all GGNetwork skins, allowing players to win their way into these legendary tournaments for less.
Daniel Negreanu GGPoker Global Ambassador & winner of six WSOP bracelets said:
“After making history last year, WSOP Online opens up to the international poker community again this August and September. I’m ready to join tens of thousands of poker players from all over the world at the tables, all of us aiming to take down one of those 33 gold bracelets!”
“It’ll be the closest thing to the live WSOP tournament experience”
Ty Stewart Executive Director of the World Series of Poker added:
“World Series of Poker is proud to partner once again with GGPoker to allow players throughout the globe compete for WSOP glory. It’ll be the closest thing to the live WSOP tournament experience outside of Vegas!”
Full 2021 WSOP Online Schedule:
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org