Portuguese Content Manager & Translator
VIP-Grinders.com is the biggest EU poker affiliate and we specialize in all aspects of affiliate and content marketing, SEO, and consultancy. We are now recruiting for a full-time native Portuguese Content Manager & Translator.
The main purpose of this role is to translate our website www. VIP-Grinders.com into Portuguese and take care of the content. We are looking for someone, who has experience in the field of online poker as well as proficient skills in writing, translation, localization, proofreading, and editing.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in translation, journalism or any other related field and should be able to produce SEO-optimised content. You will be reporting to the Chief Editor and working on content for different departments such as SEO, Social Media, Marketing, and Affiliation.
- Translation and localization of our website into Portuguese
- Translating content EN >PT – marketing copy, mailing, blog articles, legal text, reviews etc.
- Transcreating content – marketing copy, mailing, SEO content, etc.
- Writing original copy in Portuguese for SEO and Affiliation projects
- Proofreading existing Portuguese content
- Editing and Uploading content in Word Press
- Portuguese as a first language and fluency in English
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar in Portuguese
- Experience in translation and localization
- Previous experience working within the poker industry
- Ability to produce SEO-optimized content
- Decent IT and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Content Management Systems, especially WordPress
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Decent image editing and Photoshop skills
- Reliable Delivery of quality written text within time-pressured deadlines
- Passion for poker preferably playing online poker yourself
If you meet most or all the requirements, we want to hear from you! If you are interested please send a copy of your updated CV and three articles/links you wrote recently to email@example.com