About the Competition of the Week
The Competition of the Week is a unique competition, which is absolutely free of charge! It runs every week from Monday to Thursday and offers fantastic prizes such as tournament tickets for online and live events.
Follow us on Youtube, Twitter or Instagram and put your Username in the comment section
There are three different ways how you can participate in our Competitition of the Week (COTW):
- Follow us on Youtube and put your username in the comments of the Competition of the Week (COTW) video
- Follow us on Twitter and put your username in the comments of the COTW post
- Follow us on Instagram and put your username in the comments of the COTW post
If you fulifill one of the above tasks, then you automatically join the raffle for the prizes.
Please Note: The more tasks you complete, the higher your chance to win!
What can I win?
And those are the prizes:
- 3 x $55 Tickets for the Super Sunday Deepstack-M: $50,000 GTD at Partypoker (Prizes will be credited in Tournament Dollars, so you can choose yourself which tournament you want to play)
- Total Prize Pool: $165
The Super Sunday Deepstack is one of the biggest Gurantees with a huge $50,000 prize pool and offers the best structure of all weekly tournaments at Partypoker.
When signing up through us on Partypoker, you will also be able to take part in the following high-value promotions:
- 100% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus
- 40% flat Rakeback in the 1st month
- $30k VIP Leaderboard
- $1,5k VIP Rookie Leaderboard
- Exclusive Party & Bwin Chase
The Winners are announced here on this page!
The Competition runs from Monday, the 9th of July to Thursday, the 12th of July 12 pm!
The Winners will be announced here on this page after the competition is over and the prizes have been credited by the online poker room.
Please Note: You have to put your Partypoker Username in the comments of this post on Yutube, Twitter or Instagram, if you want to be able to participate in this competition, otherwise we can’t credit the prize.
And the Winners are: